旅遊英語場景對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年05月13日

  所謂英語情景對話,即教師創設逼真的社會交際情境,讓學生積極參與其中,培養學生的交流習慣,訓練學生的口語表達能力,提高其英語交際能力的一種重要教學方式。小編精心收集了旅遊英語場景對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  旅遊英語場景對話1

   on in, Kathy. I just put the kettle on. Would you like a cup of coffee or tea?

  艾凡:凱西,請進。我剛把壺放在爐火上開始煮開水,你想喝咖啡還是喝茶呢?

   would be fine, thanks. Coffee keeps me up at night.

  凱西:喝茶好了,謝謝。咖啡會使我晚上睡不著覺。

   thing. Cream and sugar?

  艾凡:沒問題。加奶精和糖嗎?

   sugar, thanks.

  凱西:加糖就好,謝謝。

  Evan:So, what happened at the travel agency?

  艾凡:那麼,旅行社那邊怎麼說?

   are the computer print-outs. We have quite a few choices. Probably the best bet, according to Rick, is to take KLM.

  凱西:這裡有些計算機印表,我們有許多選擇。根據瑞克的說法,最好的選擇可能是搭乘荷蘭皇家航空。

  Evan:Oh? Why's that?

  艾凡:哦?為什麼呢?

   the flag carrier for the Netherlands, so they have the best airport service. Also, they're well known for their safe, efficient, and courteous service.

  凱西:KLM是代表荷蘭的國家航空公司,因此擁有最好的機場服務。而且他們的服務安全、有效率又有禮貌,這是出了名的。

  Evan:I see. And what else did you and Rick talk about?

  艾凡:我懂了。你和瑞克還討論了什麼事?

  ? Will you cut that out? We're not married, you know.

  凱西:什麼?你不要再說這種話行嗎?我們並沒有結婚,你知道的。

  , it's actually none of my business. Let's get back to business.

  艾凡:對不起,實際上這也不關我的事。咱們談正事吧。

  旅遊英語場景對話2

  Rick:Hi, Kathy. Please have a seat here. Now, how can I help you?

  瑞克:嗨,凱西。請坐。好,有什麼事我可以為你效勞嗎?

  , Rick. A friend and I are planning a trip to visit northern Europe, and I needsomeinformation on airline flights.

  凱西:瑞克,謝謝。我和一個朋友計劃一趟遊覽北歐之旅,需要一些有關航空班機的資料。

  Rick:I see. Are you interested in taking a tour?

  瑞克:我懂了。你想跟團嗎?

  Kathy:No, thanks. We're determined to go on our own.

  凱西:不想,謝謝。我們決定自助旅行。

  Rick:I see. What country or countries do you want to visit?

  瑞克:我明白了。你們想去哪個或哪些國家?

   like to visit Holland, Denmark, and Sweden.

  凱西:我們想去荷蘭、丹麥和瑞典。

  Rick:No problem. You can fly in and out of Amsterdam from New York. Then you can takegroundtransportation in Europe.

  瑞克:沒問題。你們可以從紐約搭飛機往返阿姆斯特丹。然後你們可以在歐洲搭乘陸上鐵公路交通工具。

  Kathy:It sounds so easy.

  凱西:聽起來很簡單嘛。

  Rick:It is. Here, I'll give you a computer print-out of all the flights. Anything else?

  瑞克:是很容易。來,我會給你一份所有班機時間的計算機印表資料。還有其它事情嗎?

   just now. I want to talk this over with my friend first.

  凱西:目前沒有。我想先和我朋友討論一下。

  Rick:Of course. Just take your time. See you next time. Bye.

  瑞克:當然。你們可以慢慢來。下次見了,拜。

   so much. Bye.

  凱西:非常謝謝你,拜。

  旅遊英語場景對話3

  ? Whiting residence.

  艾凡:喂?這裡是懷汀家。

  ? This is Kathy. Guess what?

  凱西:艾凡?我是凱西。猜猜看怎麼樣了?

   down! Is everything OK?

  艾凡:冷靜一下!事情都還好吧?

  , fine. Listen, first, my parents think it's a great idea that we go to Europe for acouple of months. Dad called our relatives in Sweden, and though they can't put us up, theywould love to see us.

  凱西:嗯,很好。聽著,首先,我父母認為我們到歐洲去幾個月這個主意不錯。我爸打電話給我們在瑞典的親戚,他們不能招待我們吃住,但是他們很樂意看到我們。

  Evan:So far, so good. Go on.

  艾凡:到目前為止一切還算不錯。繼續說下去。

  , second, my parents are going to give me a thousand dollars as a graduationpresent! That'll help a lot.

  凱西:第二,我父母將送我一千元美金當作畢業禮物!這筆錢會很有幫助。

  ! That's great. Oh, what did the travel agent say?

  艾凡:恭喜!那太棒了。哦,旅行社怎麼說呢?

  , Rick wasn't in, but another agent told me to go in tomorrow morning to see him.He's at some conference but will be back tomorrow.

  凱西:瑞克不在,但另一個職員叫我明天早上到他們辦公室去找他。瑞克正出席某個會議,但明天會回來。

  Evan:Oh, OK. We'll still have to wait for the details.

  艾凡:哦,沒關係。我們有些細節仍有待理清。

  Kathy:Do you have any news?

  凱西:那你那邊有任何訊息嗎?

  . My parents think it's a good idea, too.

  艾凡:有。我父母也認為這個主意不錯。

  

兩人日常英語對話精選
旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯
相關知識
旅遊英語場景對話閱讀
出國旅遊英語情景對話閱讀
二人旅遊英語情景對話閱讀
出去旅遊英語情景對話閱讀
旅遊英語情景對話閱讀
有關旅遊英語情景對話閱讀
關於旅遊英語場景對話精選
出外旅遊英語情景對話
二人旅遊英語情景對話短文
關於點餐旅遊英語情景對話