旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年04月28日

  英語情景對話是中考納入的新考題,它是通過書面表達形式檢查考生的英語口頭表達能力。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

   are our tickets and passports. We're flying to Amsterdam today.

  艾凡:這是我們的機票和護照。我們今天將搭機到阿姆斯特丹。

   to KLM. Let's see...yes, your passports are still valid and your tickets are in order. How many pieces do you want to check in?

  地勤:歡迎光臨荷航。讓我查一下……沒錯,你們的護照仍然有效,機票也沒問題。有多少件行李要登記託運呢?

   these two.

  艾凡:就這兩件。

   put them on the scales. Any carry-on baggage?

  地勤:請把它們放在磅秤上。有沒有隨身行李?

  , two pieces. Oh, and this camera.

  艾凡:有。有兩件。哦,還有這臺照相機。

   better to put these identification tags on them.

  地勤:最好把這些識別卷標掛在行李上。

   could we have one window seat, please?

  艾凡:另外可不可以給我們一個靠窗的座位?

   see. Oh, here are two left. All right, Mr.Whiting. You're all set. I've stapled your two baggage claim stubs to your return tickets.

  地勤:我檢視看。哦,這裡還有兩個空位。好了,懷汀先生,一切都辦好了。我已經把兩張行李提領存根訂在你們兩人回程的機票上。

   two?

  艾凡:這兩張?

   right. And here are your boarding passes. You have seats 34A and 34B. Your flight is on time, and it's leaving from gate 12. Don't forget to pay the airport tax before you board. Have a pleasant flight.

  地勤:是的。這是你們的登機證。你們的座位是34A和34B。班機會準時起飛,由十二號登機門登機。登機前別忘了去繳機場稅。祝你們旅途愉快。

  .

  艾凡:謝謝。

  2

  K:Well, can you get them?

  凱西:呃,訂得到嗎?

  R:Hold on, Kathy. They're checking...yes?...Yes?...Right, OK. Thanks a million. Bye.

  瑞克:稍等一下,凱西。他們正在查……嗯?……嗯?……對,好的。非常謝謝你,拜。

  K:And?

  凱西:結果呢?

  R:There's still one more important question.

  瑞克:還有一個很重要的問題。

  K:What's that?

  凱西:什麼問題?

  R:Do you have suitcases? Everything's set. I'll get the tickets ready, and you can come backanytime after an hour to pick them up.

  瑞克:你們有行李箱嗎?一切都辦好了。機票我會準備好,一個小時後你可以隨時過來取票。

  3

  凱西:嗯,有關班機時間,我們都看過了所有的選擇,我想是斷然作決定的時候了。

  , let's stop avoiding making the decision. What do you think?

  艾凡:沒錯,咱們不要再猶豫不決了。你認為呢?

  , we're working with about two months and basically three countries. Our graduationis on Sunday, June 8th. We're free after that.

  凱西:嗯,我們計劃的是大約兩個月時間,而且基本上是三個國家的旅行。我們的畢業典禮是在六月八日星期日。那天過後我們就有時間了。

  Evan:We could leave on Saturday, June 14th. Let's leave a week for graduation parties andpacking.

  艾凡:我們可以在六月十四日星期六出發。咱們留一個星期的時間好參加畢業派對和打包行李。

  .

  凱西:好。

  Evan:So we'd arrive in the Netherlands by Sunday the 15th. If we have two months, let'ssee...if we come back on Sunday, August 17th, that will give us nine weeks or about threeweeks in each country.

  艾凡:所以我們會在十五號星期日到達荷蘭。如果我們有兩個月的時間,讓我想想看……我們若在八月十七日星期日回來,那麼便有九個禮拜的時間,也就是說可在每個國家大約停留三個禮拜。

   sounds about right. It will give us time to go job hunting at the end of summer intoSeptember.

  凱西:聽起來大致沒錯。這樣在夏天結束後一直到九月份以前我們將會有時間找工作。

  Evan:OK. So tomorrow you can go back to the travel agency and book our flights to and fromNew York.

  艾凡:好。那麼明天你可以再到那家旅行社去訂我們往返紐約的機位。

   rou sure you won't mind me seeing Rick again?

  凱西:你確定不介意我和瑞克再見面?

  Evan:On one condition.

  艾凡:只有一個條件。

   what might that be?

  凱西:是啥?

   don't invite him along!

  艾凡:你不可以邀他同行!

  

旅遊英語場景對話閱讀
關於二人英語對話範文
相關知識
旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯
有關旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯
關於辦理入住的英語對話帶翻譯
關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯
關於端午節的英語對話帶翻譯
關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯
簡單的英語對話帶翻譯
關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯閱讀
關於打電話的英語對話帶翻譯閱讀
關於電影的英語對話帶翻譯