問路的常用英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年03月28日

  初中英語的學習不僅是要培養學生說的能力,更要在聽、說、讀、寫幾大領域上全面發展,這樣學生對英語的學習才會產生濃厚的興趣。小編精心收集了問路的常用英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  問路的常用英語對話1

  APam, where's the closest ATM?

  帕姆,最近的自動取款機在哪兒?

  BIt's not that far. Do you see that Yellow building over there?

  不遠,你看到那邊的那個黃色建築了嗎?

  AThe big one or the small one?

  大的還是小的?

  BThe big one.

  大的。

  AYes.

  看到啦。

  BIt's right next to it, on the right.

  自動取款機就挨著它,在它右邊。

  ADo you know if there's a convenience store around here?

  你知道那附近有便利店嗎?

  BI don't think there's one around here. The closest one is on 3rd street, but that's probably closed now.

  我覺得那邊沒有便利店,最近的便利店在第三街區,但現在應該關門啦。

  AI really need to get some things before I leave.

  在我走之前,我真的需要買點東西。

  BWell, you could go down to 22nd street. There are lot of stores down there that are open 24 hours a day.

  嗯,你可以去第二十二街,那裡有很多二十四小時都營業的商店。

  ACan I take the subway to get there?

  我可以坐地鐵過去嗎?

  BYes, but that'll probably take about half an hour. You should just take a cab.

  可以,但是那樣的話可能需要半個小時,你應該打的過去。

  AWon't that be expensive?

  貴嗎?

  BNo, from here I think it's only about 5 dollars.

  不貴,從這裡過去只需要大約5美元。

  問路的常用英語對話2

  AExcuse me. Is this where I catch the bus for the zoo?

  打擾了。我要去動物園在這裡搭公車可以嗎?

  BWell,you can take the No.36 bus from here, but then you have to walk about 30 minutes.

  額,你可以從這裡搭36路車,但是之後你必須走30分鐘左右。

  AThat doesn't sound too bad.

  聽起來不是太糟糕。

  BActually, if you go to the bus stop in the next block, you can take bus 301 which will let you right off in front of the zoo.

  事實上,如果你走到下個街區的公交站,你可以搭到301路車,它可以讓你在動物園前面下車。

  AMaybe that's what I'll do. Thanks a lot.

  我可能會這樣做。非常感謝。

  BYou're welcome.

  不客氣。

  問路的常用英語對話3

  AExcuse me, does this bus go to the new bookstore?

  打擾了,這路公車去新書店嗎?

  BNo,you'll have to get off at the bank,and take a No.50.

  不,你必須在銀行那裡下車,然後搭50路公車。

  AThank you. How much is the fare to that stop?

  謝謝你。去到那個站的票價是多少?

  BOne dollar.

  1美元。

  AHow many stops are there?

  有多少個站?

  BTwo stops after this one.

  這個站之後還有兩個站。

  ACould you please tell me when we get there?

  我們到達那裡的時候,你能告訴我嗎?

  BSure.

  當然可以。

  ABy the way, do I need a transfer again after No.50?

  順便問一下,轉50路公車之後我還需要再轉一次嗎?

  BNo, a No.50 will take you right there.

  不,50路公車就會把你帶到那裡。

  

關於常用的商務英語對話
酒店常用英語對話短文
相關知識
問路的常用英語對話閱讀
酒店常用英語對話閱讀
服裝店常用英語對話閱讀
關於飛機常用英語對話閱讀
打電話常用英語對話閱讀
關於醫生常用英語對話閱讀
咖啡店常用英語對話閱讀
表達感謝的常用英語對話
關於問路的方式英語對話
有關問路的經典英語對話