兒童經典英語詩歌朗誦大全

General 更新 2024年05月06日

  因為兒童詩歌承載著開發兒童思維、陶冶兒童情操、啟迪兒童語言、培養兒童語感的重要使命,兒童能從詩歌裡獲得精神和力量,獲得內心的美。小編精心收集了兒童經典英語詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

  兒童經典英語詩歌:The Star 星星

  Twinkle, twinkle, little star,

  閃爍, 一閃一閃,小星星,

  How I wonder what you are!

  我想知道你是什麼!

  Up above the world so high,

  高於世界如此之高,

  Like a diamond in the sky.

  像天空中的鑽石。

  When the blazing sun is gone,

  當熾熱的 太陽消失了,

  When he nothing shines upon,

  當他沒有照射的時候

  Then you show your little light,

  然後你顯示你小小的光亮,

  Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

  閃爍,閃爍,所有的夜晚。

  Then the traveler in the dark,

  然後在黑暗中的旅客 ,

  Thanks you for your tiny spark,

  感謝你的小火花,

  He could not see which way to go,

  他不知道該往哪裡走,

  If you did not twinkle so.

  如果你不閃爍。

  In the dark blue sky you keep,

  在深藍色的天空你的身影 ,

  And often through my curtains peep,

  我經常透過窗簾窺視,

  For you never shut you eye,

  永不閉上你的眼睛,

  Till the sun is in the sky.

  直到太陽掛在天空。

  As your bright and tiny spark,

  作為你的明亮和微小的火花,

  Lights the traveler in the dark-

  黑夜照耀著遊人

  Though I know not what you are,

  雖然我不知道你是什麼,

  Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

  一閃,一閃,小星星。

  兒童經典英語詩歌:The Child And The Honey Bee 孩子和蜜蜂

  Come here, little bee !

  到這裡來,小蜜蜂!

  There are sweet flowers by me ;

  我身上有花香;

  Come, and just let me see

  來,讓我看看

  How your honey is made.

  你的蜂蜜是怎麼做的

  " Oh ! I can't ; for I fear

  “哦!我不能,因為我害怕

  That, for coming too near

  所有我不敢靠的太近,

  I should pay very dear ;

  我應該很可愛;

  I'm afraid ! I'm afraid !”

  我害怕!我害怕!“

  O, feel no alarm !

  啊,感覺沒有事!

  Not a wing nor an arm -

  沒有翅膀也沒有手臂—

  Not a part will I harm,

  沒有傷害我,

  While you're sipping your till

  當你喝著你的蜂蜜

  Pretty maid, then I'll come

  漂亮的姑娘,我會來的

  Close beside you, and hum ;

  靠近你,哼;

  And you shall have some

  你要有一些準備

  Of the sweets I distil."

  蜂蜜從花朵中提煉昇華。”

  My trust then is free,

  我單純的相信,

  Just as yours is to me ;

  就像你是我的;

  But, be sure, little bee,

  但是,可以肯定的是,小蜜蜂,

  Not to give me your sting !

  不要給我你的刺!

  "Oh, no, no ! since I flew

  “哦,沒有,沒有!自從我會飛以來

  From the cell where I grew,

  在我成長的歲月裡,

  None has known me to do

  沒有人知道我做過

  So ungrateful a thing !”

  如此忘恩負義的事!“

  Then, why thus supplied

  那麼,為什麼這樣做

  With a sting, but to hide

  有刺,但隱藏起來

  And to keep never tried,

  僅僅是為了保護從未嘗試,

  Out of sight ? cunning bee !

  不見了?狡猾的蜜蜂!

  " He who gave me the sting,

  “他給我的刺,

  And the swift gauzy wing.

  和飛得快的薄翼。

  Bids me not harm a thing

  不要做傷害我的事

  That would not injure me."

  這也不會傷害到我。”

  兒童經典英語詩歌:Ding dong! 叮咚

  Ding dong! ding dong!

  叮咚!叮咚!

  I'll sing you a song.

  我會為你唱一首歌。

  Tis about a little bird.

  這是關於一隻小鳥。

  He sat on a tree,

  他坐在一棵樹上,

  And he sang to me,

  他對我唱,

  And I never said a word.

  我從來沒有說過一句話。

  Ding dong! ding dong!

  叮咚!叮咚!

  I'll sing you a song.

  我會為你唱一首歌。

  'Tis about a little mouse.

  這是關於一個小老鼠。

  He looked very cunning

  他看起來很狡猾

  As I saw him running

  當我看到他跑

  About my father's house.

  關於我父親的房子。

  Ding dong! ding dong!

  叮咚!叮咚!

  I'll sing you a song.

  我會為你唱一首歌。

  'Tis about my little kitty.

  這是關於我的小貓咪。

  She's speckled all over,

  她花在

  And I know you'll love her,

  我知道你愛她,

  For she is very pretty.

  她是很漂亮的。

  

兒童英語詩歌精選
兒童經典英語詩歌朗誦
相關知識
兒童經典英語詩歌朗誦大全
兒童經典英語詩歌朗誦
經典英語詩歌朗誦大全
關於經典英語詩歌朗誦大全
關於經典英文詩歌朗誦大全
有關經典英文詩歌朗誦大全
少兒經典英語詩歌朗誦稿
少兒經典英語詩歌朗誦
關於經典英語詩歌朗誦稿
經典英語詩歌朗誦稿大全