關於簡單的日常英語對話

General 更新 2024年05月13日

  隨著全球化與多元文化的發展,英語正躋身為一種國際語言被廣泛使用。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  丈夫: Ann, don’t concern yourself.

  安,別想得太多。

  妻子: I can’t stop thinking, she has been away from home two days without any messages.

  我能不想嗎?她已經離家出走2天了,一點訊息都沒有。

  丈夫: She is old enough to look after herself.

  她已經長大了,可以照顧好自己的。

  妻子: But she is a girl, I fear if she has fallen in with a outlaw, I can’t image.

  但是她是個女生,我怕萬一碰上個歹徒…我真不敢想。

  丈夫: Maybe she just went away in a fit of pique, when she is not angry,she will be back.

  或許她只是一時賭氣出走,等她氣消了自然會回來的。

  妻子: I know I shouldn’t beat her, but now I just want her back.

  我知道我不該打她,但現在我只想要她回來。

  丈夫: Now,let’s turn to her classmates,maybe we can have some informations.

  現在我們去找她同學,或許會有訊息。

  妻子: Right, we have to act at once.

  好,我們馬上行動。

  2

  Ann: What's the most dangerous occupation?

  最危險的職業是什麼?

  Jack: Soldiers. They have to carry out many dangerous tasks.

  軍人。他們要執行很多危險的任務。

  Ann: Yeah. It's reported that in 1956, the British military had sent hundreds of soldiers to Monte Bello Is. to test the effect of the nuclear blast on human body.

  是啊。報道稱英國軍方在1956年將數百名士兵派往蒙特貝洛群島,以測試核爆對人體的影響。

  Jack: Have the soldiers said no?

  士兵們有沒有拒絕執行?

  Ann: No. You know, obedience is the first duty of a soldier.

  沒有。你知道,軍人以服從命令為天職。

  Jack: What happened to them after the test?

  測試完之後,他們怎麼樣了?

  Ann: Many of them got ill. And many of them had the typical symptoms of nuclear radiation.

  許多士兵病倒了。許多人出現了遭受核輻射後的典型症狀。

  Jack: What're the typical symptoms?

  有什麼典型症狀?

  Ann: Tooth loss and trichomadesis.

  牙齒脫落和脫髮。

  3

  Lily: Ann, I want to learn the financial accounting, what do you think?

  安,我想學財務會計,你覺得怎樣?

  Ann: Not bad, it is a good profession.

  不錯啊,這是不錯的行業。

  Lily: But you know I am not majored on accounting, everything has to start from scratch,I am afraid…

  不過,你也知道我不是主修會計的,一切都得從頭開始,我怕…

  Ann: Don’t concern yourself., you can do anything if you really want to.

  別想得太多,只要你想做,你就一定能做得到。

  Lily: Thank you, I will do my best to learn it.

  謝謝,我會竭盡全力去學的。

  Ann: I am waiting for your good news, but now let’s go for the meeting.

  我等你的好訊息,不過現在得去開會。

  Lily: Sorry, I hardly forget it.

  對不起,我差點忘了這事。

  Ann: Hurry up, or we will be late.

  快點,不然我們要遲到了。

  Lily: I know, I am after you.

  我知道,就來。

  Ann: Thank goodness, two minutes left.

  謝天謝地,還有2分鐘。

  篇4

  Mike: I am starving, honey. What do we have today?

  我餓死了.我們今天吃什麼啊?

  Judy: Don’t bug me! I am trying to concentrate!

  別煩我!我正努力集中注意力呢.

  Mike: Sorry, I don’t get it. What are you doing?

  對不起,我沒聽明白.你在幹嗎呢?

  Judy: It’s about how to use your mind to control your appetite.

  這是在用思想控制自己的胃口.

  Mike: Stop thinking about the loosing weight thing. You will suffer from anorexia if you keep doing this.

  別再想這減肥了.如果你繼續這麼做,你會得厭食症的.

  Judy: Your anorexia theory makes me antsy. Will you please stop?

  你的厭食理論讓我不舒服.不要再說了.

  Mike: I know you won’t listen to me. Come and check this out. Do you think she is hot?

  我就知道你不會聽我的.過來看看這個.你覺得她性感嗎?

  Judy: Creepy! Isn’t she the corpse bride?

  恐怖!她不就是殭屍新娘嗎?

  Mike: Do you still want to be on a diet?

  你還想節食嗎?

  Judy: We’ll have turkey tonight, honey.

  親愛的,我們今天晚上吃火雞!

  

有關簡單的日常英語對話
關於家庭日常英語對話精選
相關知識
關於簡單的日常英語對話
有關簡單的日常英語對話
關於簡單的餐廳英語對話
簡單的日常英語對話短文精選
簡單的日常英語對話精選
關於簡單的購物英語對話閱讀
關於點餐的日常英語對話
簡單的日常英語對話短文
簡單的日常英語會話
關於簡單的超短英語笑話