關於小學接打電話英語對話

General 更新 2024年05月17日

  隨著社會對新型人才英語水平和語言應用能力要求的提高,英語交際能力,尤其是口頭交際能力的培養在英語學習中變得越來越重要。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  我想留個口信 I\'d Like to Leave a Message

  A:Hello, Can I speak to Tom, please?

  你好,我想找湯姆。

  B:I'm afraid he is not in at the moment.

  他現在不在。

  A:May I ask what time he will come back?

  我能問下他什麼時候能回來嗎?

  B:I think he will come back at 3 p.m. Do you want to call later? Or would you like to leave a message for him?

  我覺得他得到下午三點才能回來。你要晚點再打嗎?還是留個口信?

  A:I'd like to leave a message. Please ask him to call me back as soon as he returns. I'm A and he has my number.

  我想留個口信。他一回來就請讓他給我回電話,我是凱茜,他知道我的號碼。

  B:OK. I will do that.

  好的,我會告訴他的。

  A:Thank you very much. Bye.

  非常感謝,再見。

  B:You're welcome. Bye.

  再見。

  2

  你打錯電話了 You've Dialed the Wrong Number

  A:Hello!

  你好!

  B:Hello, Is that Stefan?

  你好,斯蒂芬在嗎?

  A:I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you've dialed the wrong number.There is no Stefan here.

  對不起,我恐怕你打錯電話了,這裡沒有斯蒂芬這個人。

  B:Really? Are you sure? I called before and he was there.

  真的嗎?你確定嗎?我之前打這個號他還在呢。

  A:Yes. I'm sure. You have the wrong number. I have used this number for more than 20 years.

  是的,我確定你打錯電話了。這個號碼我都用了二十多年了。

  B:That can't be true. I remember the number clearly. Is your number 1199886?

  不可能的。我清清楚楚地記著這個號碼。不是1199886嗎?

  A:No, it isn't. It's 1199866. It seems that you have misdialed.

  不是,是1199866。看來你是撥錯號了。

  B:Oh, I'm sorry I bothered you. I'm really sorry.

  噢,對不起打擾你了。我真的很抱歉。

  A:It doesn't matter. It happens to everyone.

  沒關係,這種事情每個人都會碰到。

  B:Sorry again for bothering you.

  再次表示歉意,打擾你了。

  A:That's all right.

  這沒什麼。

  3

  打電話 Making a Call

  A:Hello!

  嗨!

  B:Is that Sue?

  是蘇嗎?

  A:Speaking.

  是的。

  B:A.This is George.

  蘇,我是喬治。

  A:Hello, George.What's up?

  你好,喬治。有什麼事嗎?

  

小學生接電話英語對話
小學接打電話英語對話
相關知識
關於小學接打電話英語對話
關於大學生活兩人英語對話
有關於小學生優秀的英語範文
關於小學生五年級英語故事
關於小學五年級的英語手抄報模板素材
關於小學五年級的英語手抄報設計樣板
關於小學五年級的英語手抄報圖片資料
關於小學五年級的英語手抄報文字內容
關於小學三年級的英語詩歌
關於小學四年級的英語作文範文